What is dentoalveolar surgery?
Dento-alveolar surgery is concerned with: the study, prevention and surgical treatment of dento-periodontal diseases, respectively through: endodontics, pre-prosthetics, dento-periodontal traumatology, periodontal surgery and dental implantology.
The Dentics Team Dental Clinic offers the following surgeries:
- Dental implants: minor surgery, through which a titanium implant is inserted instead of an extracted tooth;
- Sinus lift: surgical work with a high degree of difficulty, through which artificial bone is inserted under the sinus membrane, which will be the future support of the implants at the level of the upper jaw;
- Apical resections: sectioning of the root tip and curettage of the pathological tissue near it;
- Regularization of edentulous ridges for protection;
- Root amputation
- Bone addition (after extraction, cystectomy, resection) BIO BONE
- Resorbable membrane
- Pericoronaritis treatment
- Post-extraction wound suture
Tooth extraction is performed only if the teeth can no longer be saved, are mobile, unrecoverable. Conservative tissue treatment is a priority, always keeping in mind the final image we want to reach, making a correct management of both soft and hard tissues.
- Brainstorming mind
- Endodontic drainage
- Abscess incision